CORTEX RT4-5gl GSM / GPRS transceiver is designed for collecting information from control panel, it's processing and transmitting it to 4 registered users or directly to the Central Unit via GSM network.
Main feature of the RT4-5gl is the ability to transmit data both, via SMS and via GPRS channel. This allows controlling secured object in online mode.
Important feature of the transceiver is the dual SIM support. One of the SIM cards is considered primary, and the second one – backup. Device also can transmit information to the backup IP address in case connection with the main one is lost.
RT4-5gl also monitors the state and level of it's power supply and backup battery and in case of trouble reports it to the Central unit or to the user's phone.
- Ability to transmit information via SMS messages and via GPRS channel;
- Dual SIM support (one primary and one backup);
- Two IP address support for information transmitting via GPRS (one primary and one backup);
- Ability to establish connection using domain name;
- Event log for 254 messages;
- Ability to remotely configure device settings and update firmware version using GPRS channel;
- Mini USB port for device parameter programming;
- Indication of the both SIM cards status, power status and data transmitting mode;
- 5 general purpose inputs;
- Power supply control input;
- 2 general purpose outputs/PGM;
- Two communication port for connecting security panels;
- Ability to work in control panel mode;
- Ability to send information to the E-mail address;
- Up to 4 user support;
- Two switchable message formats: "user" and "modem";
- Periodic self test feature.
General outputs are made using "open collector" scheme and designed for maximum 1А current and 30V voltage on the closed output.
Device inputs are organized the following way:
- Power supply control input is loaded to "+" by default (reacts to "0"/"break") and is programmed as Normally Closed;
- General purpose inputs can be loaded both, to "0" and to "+". By default they are loaded to "+" and programmed as Normally Open.
Supported modules and control panels:
- RT4-5gl bus design allows connecting to it and receiving full information from the following control panels: „Spectra", „Esprit" and „Digiplex" of the „Paradox" company, „DSC (Digital Security Controls)", CADDX NX, PAS816 and PAS832 of the Secolink company;
- "Cortex" and "Rovalant" control panels are connected directly to the transmitter without the use of interface modules;
- Interface modules that receive information from the control panel telephone communicator in "Silent knight fast (4х2)" and Contact ID formats.
- Interface modules that receive information from the repeater bus of the Bentel and Smartline fire panels.
- Zone and output expanders that use either standard Cortex bus or ABAS II address bus.
Features added to the RT4-5gl in relation to RT4-5gc v.3.x:
- Dual SIM support: primary and backup основной и резервной.
- Ability to transmit information to the backup IP address when connection with the primary IP is lost.
- CADDX NX control panel support.
- ABAS II address bus and it's zone/output expander support.
- Added one additional user (in the place of the installer)
- Additional power output for interface and external devices.
- Ability to edit partition names in the text messages
- Ability to execute preprogrammed command when receiving a call from the registered (one command per user)
- Ability to send SMS to other GSM devices, and thus control them.
- Programming via Mini USB without the need to additionally power the module.
- Decreased weight and dimensions.
- Sectional terminal block for input and output connection.
Device technical characteristics:
||3 V/ 1,8 V
|Number of users
|Maximum voltage on closed output
|Maximum voltage on inputs
||11 — 30 V
|Input current (at 12V supply), not more than
||30 mA- 300 mA
|Overall dimensions, mm