Control panel CORTEX CPRC-8D is designed to use it on the guarded object. The panel is controlled by electronic keys produced by Dallas Semiconductors Company, Proximity cards and Keypad - DS. Maximal number of users' registered keys is 15 for each partition. There is a possibility to connect a siren. There is AC power control, accumulator control, control of loop resistance (EOL).
Main features of the panel:
- 5 programmable types of zones;
- 1 programmable output;
- Distribution up to 8 partitions;
- Control of operation modes is performed with the help of electronic keys DS1990A produced by Dallas Semiconductors company or keypad;
- Possibility to connect a siren;
- Possibility to control the electronic locks;
- Supervision for loss of AC power;
- Control of accumulator presence;
- Accumulator charge control;
- Control of loop resistance and loop running out of order;
- Programmable delays for entrance and exit (separately for each partition);
- Transmission of the events about entering and exiting from registration mode of electronic keys;
- Control panel has a sensor power lead short-circuit protection;
- The panel has a built-in interface to transmit the information through object device CORTEX RT4-5se.
Keypad-DS is used to control the operation modes of the control panels produced by CORTEX Company and is an emulator of electronic keys.
- Master code, codes for panel arming or disarming consist of 4 digits. It is possible to reset not completely entered code by pressing F button;
- Control panel arming or responding of delay zone of the panel is followed by sound.