Control panel CPMC-6D is a 6 zone programmable receiving-controlling device, designed to create local or central security and fire alarm systems on its basis and to control different dwelling or commercial objects.
Main features of the panel:
- 7 programmable types of zones;
- Availability of 2 partitions with free distribution of zones;
- Control of operation modes is performed with the help of electronic keys DS1990A produced by Dallas Semiconductors company or keypad;
- Possibility to connect a siren;
- Possibility to expand the number of zones up to 22;
- Possibility to control the electronic locks;
- Supervision for loss of AC power;
- Accumulator presence control;
- Accumulator charge control;
- Control of loop resistance and loop running out of order;
- Automatic reset of smoke detectors;
- Programmable delays for entrance and exit (separately for each partition);
- Transmission of the events about entering and exiting from registration mode of electronic keys;
- Control panel has a sensor power lead short-circuit protection.
- The panel is equipped with built-in interface to transmit the information through object device RT4-5se and possibility to create reserve data channel via Ethernet or GSM network as well.
Keypad - 6D
Keypad - 6D is designed to control the operation modes of control panel CPMC-6D, to save and view following information about the events:
- Zone alarms;
- System information (AC, accumulator).
Operation modes of the keypad:
- Programmable parameters: zones, codes, transmitters' types etc.;
- Registration of users' codes;
- Memory: information by partitions and system information.
Keypad-DS is used to control the operation modes of control panels produced by CORTEX Company and is an emulator of electronic keys.
- Master code, codes for panel arming or disarming consist of 4 digits. It is possible to reset not completely entered code by pressing F button;
- Control panel arming or responding of delay zone of the panel is followed by sound.